Pocket-sized and extremely portable, DJI Pocket 2 is a tiny camera that lets you single-handedly record memorable moments. Equipped to stabilize movement and take sharp photos and smooth videos, Pocket 2 gives you the freedom to create magic at hand.
Small Gimbal Camera, Big Moments
DJI Pocket 2 fits perfectly in your hand, bag, or pocket so that you can take it anywhere. When your journey begins or something suddenly catches your eye, Pocket 2 is ready to capture it all.
Begin shooting in one second to capture photos and videos at the speed of life.
Get the whole mountain range with 180° panorama or everyone in a group selfie with a 3×3 panorama. You won’t believe how such a small camera can take such a big shot.
No matter how you move, Pocket 2 keeps you and your friends in the shot with ActiveTrack 3.0.
Timelapse lets you turn hours into seconds. Motionlapse adds a smooth camera movement. Hyperlapse uses EIS to keep a stable frame as you travel through time. 
Story mode uses video and music templates to make exciting mini-movies in just a few taps.
Not into editing? AI Editor automatically combines your clips with transitions and music to create share-worthy content.
What’s the secret to DJI Pocket 2? A 3-axis gimbal stabilizes the camera for smooth video on the move. This technology is also great for creative photos like handheld long-exposure shots.
Image Quality You’ll Love/Like/Subscribe
We packed the DJI Pocket 2 camera with photo and video abilities that let you create share-worthy content and make moments last forever.
A good life is full of color, so show it all. With HDR video, the Pocket 2 separates exposure levels by area and layers the image so that the footage pops with life-like detail.
If you’re looking for crazy detail, Pocket 2 is insane. When taking 64MP photos, the stabilized camera takes sharp 8x zoom shots.
Incredible Video, Immersive Sound
DJI Matrix Stereo technology records audio with so much real detail, it lets you relive the scene.
Four microphones on the handle provide surround-sound audio, letting you relive the magic.
Pocket 2 adjusts the direction of audio enhancement wherever the camera is pointing, so your subject is clearly heard.
As the video zooms in, so does the audio, creating a more dynamic soundtrack.
Pocket 2 lets you record sound in three distinct sound patterns to suit the scene.
DJI Pocket 2
DJI Pocket 2 Cover
DJI Pocket 2 Mini Control Stick
DJI Pocket 2 Tripod Mount (1/4")
DJI Wrist Strap
DJI USB Splitter Charging Cable (Type-A to Type-C)
Osmo Pocket Smartphone Adapter (Lightning & USB-C)
DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle
DJI Wireless Microphone Transmitter + DJI Wireless Microphone Windscreen
DJI Pocket 2 Micro Tripod
DJI Pocket 2 Wide-Angle Lens
- Name: DJI Pocket 2
- Dimensions: 124.7×38.1×30 mm
- Weight: 117 g
- Stabilization: 3-axis
- Controllable Range : Pan: -230° to +70°
Tilt: -100° to +50°
- Mechanical Range: Pan: -250° to +90°
Tilt: -180° to +70°
- Max Controllable Speed: 120°/s
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.005°
- Sensor: 1/1.7” CMOS
Effective pixels: 64 MP
- Lens: FOV 93° f/1.8
Format equivalent: 20 mm
- ISO Range: Photo: 100-6400 (16 MP), 100-3200 (64 MP)
Slow Motion: 100-3200
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 8-1/8000 s
- Max Image Size: 9216×6912 pixels
- Still Photography Modes: Single Shot: 16 MP, 64 MP
Countdown: 3, 5, 7 s
Panorama: 3×3, 180°
- Video Resolution: 4K Ultra HD: 3840×2160 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
2.7K: 2720×1530 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
FHD: 1920×1080 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
- HDR Video Resolution: 2.7K: 2720×1530 @ 24/25/30fps
FHD: 1920×1080 @ 24/25/30fps
- Video Modes: Video
- Motionlapse: Left to Right
Right to Left
Custom motion (max 4 points)
- Slow Motion: 1080p/120fps (for 4x)
1080p/240fps (for 8x)
- Max Video Bitrate: 100 Mbps
- Supported File Formats: FAT32 (≤32 GB)/exFAT (>32 GB)
- Photo Formats: JPEG/DNG
- Video Formats: MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Supported SD Cards Max 256 GB SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Speed Grade 1 or UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSD
The following microSD cards are recommended:
Samsung EVO Plus 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC,
Samsung Pro 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
Samsung Pro Endurance 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDXC,
Samsung Evo Plus 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
SanDisk Extreme 16/32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDHC,
SanDisk Extreme Plus 128GB V30 A1 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB V30 A1 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
Lexar 633X 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC,
Lexar 633X 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC.
- Audio Output: 48 kHz, AAC
- Type: LiPo
- Capacity: 875 mAh
- Energy: 6.738 Wh
- Voltage: 7.7 V
- Charging Voltage Limit: 8.8 V
- Input Voltage: 5 V/2 A or 5 V/1 A
- Charging Environment Temperature: 5° to 60° C (41° to 140° F)
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Operating Time: 140 minutes
(Tested in a laboratory environment while recording 1080p/24fps video and should be used for reference only)
- Charging Time: 73 minutes (when using a 5V/2A USB adapter)
- Name: DJI Mimo
- Required Operating System: iOS 11.0 or later
Android 7.0 or later
- Live View Quality: 4k60 - 480p
Story Mode - 1080p
Other Mode - 720p