With a simple tap, the Fibaro Button lets you control various HomeKit-enabled devices such as lighting, fans, window shades and locks. You can also run scenes, triggering them with one tap, two taps or by holding the button down. Conveniently place or mount the Button anywhere in your house, such as a bedside table, kid’s room or kitchen counter. The Button also comes in different colours for easily assigning family members individual buttons programmed with their own personal commands.
High quality and battery-powered
The finest standards of production ensure that the device works flawlessly and lasts a long time. The Button is powered by batteries and does not require any wires.
The Button detects if it was clicked one time, two time or held, then reports it to your iOS device.
Automations can be created based on the detected action.
The Button measures battery level every 24 hours and reports it to your iOS device. Additionally, if battery level is below 15%, the accessory will report low level battery status to your iOS device.
The Button is equipped with a built-in buzzer that signals status of the accessory, like identification (3 triple beeps) or reset confirmation (long beep). If enabled, the accessory can also respond to actions with sound signals. The accessory will confirm number of performed clicks with the same amount of beeps (e.g. two clicks - two beeps). Holding will be signaled with intermittent tone.
One FIBARO Button
- Easy-to-use, app-free control of a single smart home device, multiple devices grouped together or your favourite scene
- You can assign up to three separate actions to a single button
- No need for a bridge or gateway; connects directly to your iOS device using Bluetooth low-energy technology
- Control smart lighting, thermostats, shades and many more HomeKit-enabled devices
- Power supply: 3.6V DC battery
- Battery type: ER14250 ½AA
- Battery life: est. 2 years (max. 10 pushes per day)
- EU standards compliance: RED 2014/53/EU
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
- Radio protocol: Bluetooth® low energy
- Radio frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: up to 50m (free range)
- (164 feet)
- Operating temperature: 0-40°C (32-104°F)
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 46 x 34 mm
- (1.81" x 1.34")
- Basic activation
- Press and turn the button counter-clockwise to open the casing.
- Remove the battery blocker and check if the battery is placed correctly.
- Press and turn the button clockwise to close the casing.
- Pair the accessory, as described in the next section: Pairing the accessory.
- Install the accessory in desired location using the attached self-adhesive pad.
- To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, iOS 10 or later is recommended.
- Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10 or later or an iPad with iOS 10 or later set up as a home hub.
- iPhone Models
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Models
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPod Models
- iPod touch 6th Generation
- Watch Models
- Series 1
- Series 2
- Series 3
- Apple TV Models
- Apple TV 4K
- Apple TV (4th generation)
- HomePod Models