Take advantage of a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), and print up to 7,000 colour and 10,000 mono pages1 using easy-to-change, high-capacity DURABrite Pro ink cartridges.
Uses up to 80% less power than competitive colour lasers2 thanks to the no heat technology. No ozone gas is emitted, and an improved quiet print mode and no fan noise during or after printing make it ideal for the workplace. And there are fewer parts to replace than a laser.
Print at up to 34 pages per minute (ppm) in both colour and mono, with ISO print speeds of 24 ppm for both3. The WF-8590DWF delivers automatic double-sided A4 and A3 printing for eco-friendly and business-quality results, and features one-pass duplex scanning and a 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder. Scalable optional paper trays take its maximum capacity to 1,831 sheets.
Epson's PrecisionCore technology powers the output quality and reliability at the speeds required for both office and industrial printing. A smartphone-like 12.7cm colour touchscreen is easy to use, while scan-to functions, including Microsoft SharePoint4, and LDAP address book compatibility make it ideal to share documents. Also securely print using a PIN code to release confidential documents, or use Email Print for Enterprise5 to securely send documents directly to the multifunction printer.
- Low TCO A3+ business multifunction: Multifunction printer with scalable paper trays
- Ecological: Uses up to 80 percent less power than competitive colour lasers
- Built for business: Scan-to functions, LDAP address book support and PDL emulations
- PrecisionCore technology: Epson's most advanced printhead technology
- Enhance productivity: Automatic double-sided printing, scanning, copying and faxing