Journal for MacBook is a beautiful case/cover combination that is the ultimate professional case with all the functionality you�ve come to know and love. Designed specifically for Apple�s Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) MacBooks, Journal is a stunning leather case that not only looks great but protects your MacBook with hardback covers and a crush resistant spine. Protecting your MacBook doesn�t have to mean adding a huge bulky case - the slim design weighs as little as 13.5 ounces while still offering a hidden document pocket to keep everything you need for your next meeting together. With it�s simple yet elegant design this case is sure to wow everyone in the board room.
Crafted from New Zealand leather. Luxury you can feel.
The full-grain leather Journal for MacBook undergoes a six step, semi vegetable tanning treatment. Our better for the environment process includes an oil and wax treatment to make Journal water and UV resistant. Like your favorite leather jacket, Journal will develop a natural patina that will add to the character and beauty of this MacBook case.
Classic tailoring for the newest MacBooks.
You no longer have to sacrifice style in order to protect your MacBook Air or MacBook Pro. Journal is fashioned out of elegant, top quality leather and dressed up with smart details, including leather zipper pulls, embossed elements and contemporary backstitching. Because beauty is in the details, we chose a stately Cognac color as an attractive accent piece for any style.
Always be prepared thanks to a hidden compartment.
Lift the small tab located on the interior bottom of Journal and you’ll discover a hidden document compartment that can help you open doors and close deals. Use this clever feature to carry proposals, RFPs, a hard copy of your Keynote or any other important paperwork.
Journal without removing MacBook.
Another beautiful feature of Journal is not having to remove your MacBook Pro to type, browse and utilize the amazing touchbar. Thanks to the slim design of this case, you can comfortably type, adjust the screen angle and access the USB-C ports while your MacBook remains safely wrapped in leather. When you make those last few edits to a Pages document or email, fold your screen, pull the dual zippers closed and away you go.
Twelve South: The Crafting of a Journal from twelvesouth on Vimeo.
- Designed for the urban professional and crafted in luxurious full-grain leather, this beautiful case adds another level of sophistication to your MacBook.
- Versatile design allows Journal to be used as a semi-attached cover or slip-in sleeve.
- Hidden interior pocket keeps documents or swatches easily accessible, streamlining your everyday carry and ensuring everything you need for meetings or presentations is at your fingertips.
- Reinforced corners and a cushioned spine absorb outside impacts. Journal is lined with a soft micro-fiber interior to cushion your MacBook and protect from nicks and scratches.
- Journal adds an extra level of security. Tucked inside this beautiful case, your MacBook will be concealed as a portfolio.
- Compatible with
- 13-inch MacBook Air with Retina Display (2018)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- Height: 1.02 inches (26 mm)
- Width: 12.64 inches (321 mm)
- Depth: 9.76 inches (248 mm)