The new, wireless control module from FIBARO is all about tiny size and enormous possibilities. This device is the first on the market to work with the Apple HomeKit platform, being hidden in the junction box it allows you to manage the lighting and the electrical devices connected to the socket.
The multifunctional FIBARO Single Switch module is a device working with the Apple HomeKit platform, operating within the Bluetooth technology. Thanks to its tiny size (only 42,5x38,25x20,3 mm) it will fit in any junction box. The module works within the scope of temperatures from 0 to 35°C and allows you to control the lighting, turn the power on and cut it off in the socket as well as manage the devices connected to it, which use up to 1840 W of power, remotely. At the same time, the Single Switch enables you to monitor the energy levels consumed by the connected electronic devices – thanks to the Power Metering functionality the device is equipped with. The module measures the current power consumption and calculates the total electric energy consumption, based on which it is easy to estimate the cost of a given device working. Additionally, the user receives notifications every time the connected device is turned on or off and when the energy consumption changes by 20% (or 200W) relative to the previous result.
"FIBARO Single Switch is designed to be installed in standard wall switch boxes or anywhere else where it is necessary to control electric devices.
FIBARO Single Switch allows to control connected devices either via HomeKit technology (using Bluetooth® low energy) or via a switch connected directly to it and is equipped with active power and energy consumption metering functionality.
• compatible with Apple HomeKit technology
• Bluetooth® low energy technology for wireless communication
• Advanced microprocessor control
• Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle,
• To be installed in wall switch boxes of dimensions allowing for installation, conforming to provisions of applicable regulations
• FIBARO Single Switch is an extension unit
- It allows you to control the lighting remotely.
- It enables you to cut off power from the socket
- It controls the energy consumption levels
- • Power supply: 100-240V~ 50/60 Hz
- • Rated load current: 8A
- • Operating temperature: 0-35°C
- • For installation in boxes: Ø ? 50mm, depth ? 60mm
- • Overcurrent protection: required external 10A circuit breaker
- • Radio protocol: Bluetooth® low energy
- • Radio signal power: EIRP up to 10dBm
- • Radio frequency: 2.4 GHz
- • Eu directives compliance: RED 2014/53/Eu
- • RoHS 2011/65/Eu
- • Dimensions (l x W x H): 42.5 x 38.25 x 20.3 mm
- 1. CONTROL WHATEVER YOU WANT - turn on/off any electrical device with the power of up to 1840W remotely
- 2. POWER METERING - the electric energy consumption of the devices connected to the FIBARO Single Switch is constantly monitored and reports are being prepared
- 3. VARIOUS TYPES OF SWITCHES - thanks to the possibility to install the module directly in the switch box, the device is universal for different types of switches - monostable, bistable switches and the switch for the window shades
- 4. IN THE SWITCH BOX OR BY THE DEVICE - the installation of the FIBARO Single Switch is easy and its’ miniature size allows you to freely locate the module i most places - both in flush-mounted boxes and right by the device. Thanks to that it becomes invisible.
- 5. CONTROLS LIGHTING - the module allows you to control the lighting in the house.