FIBARO CO Sensor is a HomeKit-enabled carbon monoxide detector using Bluetooth® low energy wireless technology. Its high sensitivity allows to detect the presence of the carbon monoxide (CO) gas at the early stage in order to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning. Alarm is signalled with a built-in siren, blinking LED indicator and by sending information to your iOS device. Additionally, the accessory is equipped with a temperature sensor.
• compatible with Apple HomeKit technology
• Bluetooth® low energy technology for wireless communication
• may be used as stand-alone carbon monoxide detector
• completely wireless
• alarm signalled with a built-in siren and LED diode
• built-in temperature sensor.
A certified carbon monoxide sensor with exceptional measurement precision. It is able to detect even slightly increased amounts of carbon monoxide, which are enough to affect your wellbeing over time. With higher concentrations, the FIBARO CO Sensor will immediately inform you about a threat. The sensor will even work without being connected to the system, so it can continuously monitor the home.
100% of confidence
The FIBARO CO Sensor is a life-saving device, therefore tests to conform compliance with the applicable requirements of the standard EN 50291-1:2010 are conducted by the BSI Group accredited testing laboratory. Each sensor is subject to continuous control, which covers routine product testing and the evaluation of manufacturing quality control processes.
Detailed information and measurement log
Unique measurement precision is given exceptional form. The concentration of carbon monoxide is presented in a graph and the measurement log saved in the system's memory.
Simplicity saves lives
Simple and comprehensible indicators will allow anyone to immediately assess the threat.
Safe: Carbon monoxide was not detected or its concentration is extremely low, you can relax.
Moderate: The CO concentration could affect how you are feeling, make sure you air the room, check ventilation and find the source.
CO Alarm: CO levels are high enough to be a threat to life - follow the rules applicable for critical levels of CO concentration.
Guarding your well-being
Even small concentrations of carbon monoxide may cause discomfort and aggravation over time.
Monitor the key appliances
The silent killer
Carbon monoxide is an invisible, odorless gas. This makes it particularly dangerous for people and animals alike.
Constantly caring for your home
The dangerous carbon monoxide can also appear in your house when you are away. Thanks to the FIBARO system you will know about the danger, wherever you are. With FIBARO or FIBARO for HomeKit apps* you always have instant access to the information.
To know more
The FIBARO carbon monoxide sensor is a unique solution. The device ensures exceptional measurement precision and offers clear CO concentration graphs when connected to the system. The information concerning CO levels is saved, so you can go back through the archived data whenever you like.
The protection system
The FIBARO CO Sensor cooperates with other devices, creating a smart, active protection structure.
What is a state of CO in bedroom?
It's voice-controlled Available with Apple Siri or Amazon Alexa
The system lets you know instantly about increased carbon monoxide levels by sending important information straight to your smartphone.
Take care of all your loved ones
Carbon monoxide can easily get into any room in your house. Place the FIBARO CO Sensor where you want your loved ones to be well and safe.
It does not require the system
Fibero carbon monoxide sensor may operate as a stand-alone device. Then it does not provide the features available through the system, but it is still a precise and efficient carbon monoxide sensor. You can use it yourself or give it to your loved ones, even if neither you nor they use the FIBARO system.
- • Battery type: CR123A 3.0V battery (included)
- • Battery life: 3 years on default settings (tested with Panasonic Industrial Lithium)
- • Lifespan under typical conditions: 8 years
- • CO concentration measurement range: 0-450 ppm
- • Measuring accuracy: ±10ppm / ±5%
- • Operating temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
- • Alarm response times on default settings: 50ppm 60-90min; 100ppm 10-40min; 300ppm <1.5min
- • Alarm siren sound level: 85 dBA at 3 meters (10 feet)
- • EU directives compliance: R&TTE 1999/5/EC; RoHS 2011/65/EU; EN 60950-1
- • Radio protocol: Bluetooth® low energy
- • Radio frequency: 2.4 GHz
- • Temperature measuring range: 0-60°C (32-140°F)
- • Dimensions (diameter x height): 65 x 28 mm (2.5 x 1.1 inch)
- Bluetooth communication
- 2 years of battery life
- Simple scene activation
- Voice control through Apple Siri®
- Works with Apple devices with iOS 10 and newer
- 1. GUARDING YOUR WELL-BEING - Even small concentrations of carbon monoxide may cause discomfort and aggravation over time.
- 2. MONITOR THE KEY APPLIANCES - the boiler, the furnace, the stove, the fireplace, diesel aggregates, diesel pumps, etc.
- 3. IT DOES NOT REQUIRE THE SYSTEM - Our carbon monoxide sensor may operate as a stand-alone device.
- 4. TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR LOVED ONES - Carbon monoxide can easily get into any room in your house. Place the FIBARO CO Sensor where you want your loved ones to be well and safe.
- 5. CONTROL THE THREAT AT ITS SOURCE - The house is as safe as its least protected room. Install FIBARO CO Sensors where the exposure to carbon monoxide is most probable.