Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images with equally high White and Colour Light Output for vivid colours and bright images, even in daylight, and three times brighter colours than leading competitive projectors1. With a scalable display size of up to 100 inches, two types of content can be displayed using the split-screen without compromising on quality.
Use your fingers to annotate directly onto the screen. Epson's interactive pens are now even more responsive and easy to use. With the new dual pens, teacher and student or two students can work simultaneously using different attributes.
Project for longer with improved reliability and a longer lamp life of up to 10,000 hours in eco mode.
Simply plug in and turn on – there's no warm-up time and the PC-free annotation mode means that teachers don't even need to power up their computers. The interactive function does not require drivers to be installed and it auto-calibrates.
Multi-PC projection software allows teachers and students to share content simultaneously. The moderator function allows teachers to remain in control, choosing what content to display. Combine two projectors to create one large interactive display.
Show content easily from a range of smart devices using the iProjection App
- Up to 100-inch display and outstanding quality: Full HD WUXGA resolution with Epson 3 LCD Technology
- Finger-touch and dual pen: Use your fingers to annotate directly onto the screen
- Reliable: Improved reliability and a longer lamp life
- Multi-screen interactivity: Combine two projectors to create one large interactive display
- Wireless Connectivity (Optional): Allows content to be shown from a range of devices