WXGA resolution combined with Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality content has more vivid colours and brighter images. HDMI connectivity guarantees sharper and clearer content, even at the maximum image size of 300 inches.
The EB-2165W offers a wide range of connectivity options, including HDBaseT, Screen Mirroring, two HDMI inputs, and Wireless LAN connectivity for PCs and mobile devices. HDBaseT provides Full HD video, audio and Ethernet connectivity via one cable to enable control from 100 metres away.
The home screen offers quick and easy access to a variety of useful functions, such as connection sources. Wireless connections can also be made easily using the information on screen.
Change slides by simply moving your hand, making even smarter presentations a reality by liberating the user from their remote control or mouse
The projector will start-up automatically upon connecting an HDMI, VGA, or USB cable to the connected device, meaning you no longer have to use the power button on the remote control.
The Multi-PC projection software bundled with the EB-2250U makes it possible to connect up to 50 computers and partition the screen for split screen projection capability - offering far better cost-effectiveness and flexibility than a flat-panel display.
- Up to 300-inch display and great quality: WXGA resolution with Epson's 3LCD technology
- Project bold images even in bright rooms: Outstanding 5,500-lumen brightness
- Extensive connectivity options: HDBaseT, Screen Mirroring and Wireless LAN, as well as dual HDMI
- Flexible interaction: Split screen and Multi-PC Projection
- Gesture Presenter: Intuitively use gestures to control presentations