Enjoy superb image quality, impressive natural colours with an equally high white and colour light output of 3,000 lumens thanks to Epson's 3LCD technology. True Colours technology delivers a faithful reproduction of colours as they are meant to be and, with a 10,000:1 contrast ratio, projected images are crisp and clear.
Automatic vertical and horizontal keystone correction makes it easy to set up the projector almost anywhere. The short throw ratio projects a large image from a shorter distance so that all meeting participants can be seated behind the projector as the front exhaust directs heat away from them. Thanks to its Auto Power On feature, the projector turns on when it detects signal input.
Users can view two data sources side by side with split screen, and MHL can show high-quality video and audio content from mobile devices while charging them at the same time.
The ultra-slim form factor and lightweight design makes this the ideal projector for anyone on the move. A carry case is included and the projector fits easily into a standard laptop bag.
- Exceptional image quality: Equally high white and colour light output of 3,000 lumens
- Horizontal and Vertical Keystone correction: Slides and images can be aligned and distortion corrected
- Lightweight & ultra-slim form factor: Fits in the same bag as a laptop computer
- Free iProjection app: Present wirelessly from a smartphone or tablet
- Split screen capability: Display images from two different sources simultaneously